Conditions to be met for a safe hitchhiking experience, with no organ black market involved:
- Wave at a huge family car, a Hilux would be nice.
- Wave at a huge family car, with a family inside.
- Wave at a huge family car, with a mother inside.
- Strip if you’re hot. (maybe not)
- Do not wave at small shady cars.
- Do not wave at small shady cars, filled with men.
-Discussed by Sul and me on the road to our starting point.
If you want to climb Mt. Santubong, it’s free and open to visitors every day if I’m not mistaken. You have to register at the registration point before you climb it, and you can park your car there as well. But there’s 2 openings you could start from, one being the registration point and the other about 10 minutes down the road from the registration point on foot. You can’t park your car there because it’s just next to a road. If you want to go to the waterfall, I think the registration point is a better starting point. And if you’re thinking of just climbing to the summit, the 2nd starting point would make a shorter trek.