The Rainforest World Music Festival (often abbreviated as RWMF) is an annual three-day music festival celebrating the diversity of world music, held in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, with daytime music workshops, cultural displays, craft displays, food stalls, and main-stage evening concerts. (from wiki)
- no, it isn’t all just drinking
- the music was really nice
- you have to dance, and it’s crazy
- your feet will hurt like hell but it’s worth it
- tickets aren’t exactly cheap so you should buy the early bird tickets a few months prior the event, but it’s worth it
- i stayed with 10 friends of mine in a room meant for 2 people
- that wasn’t nice
- you should really try to book a room way before if you don’t want that to happen
- but it was so fun, really fun
Just wanted to say, I had so much fun and had a wonderful time at the festival with my friends. And that I will definitely go again. And that you should go.
p.s. to the friends I went with, thanks for such a great time !